Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yank wheatie that should be hung

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Yank wheatie that should be hung Empty
PostSubject: Yank wheatie that should be hung   Yank wheatie that should be hung I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:25 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....well this bouy has a new toy and all that is needed now is a ring find to try it on.
Yank wheatie that should be hung PA250003
Anyway a day out is a day out and having only a few hours I did the dew close to home. The boss was off at 1300hrs and this bouy was recovering from an upset gut. So dig I did do while doddling here and there without a care nor a scare save for the hour when I was due to pick up you know who but not Cindy Loo Who. Into the ground this bouy did pound making a lot of sound, something akin to a hound that was bound and long foprgotten. Ramble I did like in this post. A coin was dug....but that was not it's name but was a wheatie of American fame...think this post is lame. It could be spent, wasn't bent but could be hung as it had a loop...um getting hungary I'll have some soup. With quota in hand and done on the land.
Yank wheatie that should be hung PA250002
Time for more Guiness brew. Time to make a stew. Take for the day I must say was a fun zone token and 54 coins @ $8.58 for the fund of UK...what more can I say.

Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Yank wheatie that should be hung
Page 1 of 1