Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Combo Century dig with a view

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Combo Century dig with a view Empty
PostSubject: Combo Century dig with a view   Combo Century dig with a view I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:37 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....the alarm did not go off but this bouy did awaken and did the three "S's" and got dressed for work.............um! Lord love a duck it was my day off. Losing it here big time.

Was up and stayed up making coffee and thinking where to go a digging. After Tim's with Marie I dropped her off and went to change into proper digging attire. Son of a see horse that must have been a site as I had my old faded Garrett hat with the green lettering, black crocs, a 3/4 black and blue wet suit covered with a military camo jacket........real trend setter hey!

Water was cool but the view was great and coins started coming my way as soon as I entered.
Combo Century dig with a view P2280037
Wasn't long before I got a slight chill but with the aid of this find I was able to see where I was going!
IMG]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/century/P2280042.jpg[/IMG]

Next water spot had a now familar sign but what the halibut have all fall and winter to recover!
Combo Century dig with a view P2270026
Was shooting for a century (100 coins) and the combo dig took a little over 3 hours to complete with travel time.

Take for the day was 2 keys, a pulley, Britcoin, Argentine coin, 1968 dime (1/2 silver) and 118 coins @$22.57
Combo Century dig with a view P2280045

The real treat however was a drive we took the other day scouting for new spots to hunt. Enjoy the photo tour of our day.

A long way down to the cold Atlantic!
Combo Century dig with a view P2240010

The old military lookout.
Combo Century dig with a view P2240012

The Lighthouse standing guard over the harbour.
Combo Century dig with a view P2240015

A quiet time in a fishing village.
Combo Century dig with a view P2240007

A Pirate's den?
Combo Century dig with a view P2240003

The Boss and no not Springstein.
Combo Century dig with a view P2240014

Marie gets behind the camera for the sunset.
Combo Century dig with a view P2270034
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Combo Century dig with a view
Page 1 of 1