Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Century and an eyeball find that disappeared!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Century and an eyeball find that disappeared! Empty
PostSubject: Century and an eyeball find that disappeared!   Century and an eyeball find that disappeared! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:56 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....motored down around my home town we did me bouy with a Tim's in hand surrounded by fog and rain that we knew would not be a problem. So Navy Davy and I did a knee bend or two with nothing out of the ordinary happening with ND getting his quota and I a century.
Century and an eyeball find that disappeared! Oguippgpop09
We then headed to the beach to try the sandy area and catch a ray or two as the sun came out.
Century and an eyeball find that disappeared! Kjkkbp
Navy Davy eyeballed a $20 bill by the life guard stand and the life guard indicated that she had had a fellow who asked her if anyone had found a $20 bill so ND gave it to her and she strolled to the far end of the beach...........I guess to give it to the fellow but we didn't see it happen! Such is life.

From there we hit my old high school and had just started to dig when the Indy Grass Cutter 500 began............um reminds me that I need a hair cut........a few of them at least so we vacated and headed home.

My take for the day was a bullet dewie, a key to the Fairy Godmother's abode and 139 coins @ $10.97
Century and an eyeball find that disappeared! Vcnolzertzr
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Century and an eyeball find that disappeared!
Page 1 of 1