Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Eh Wacked"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

"Eh Wacked" Empty
PostSubject: "Eh Wacked"   "Eh Wacked" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:36 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....up and waiting in the office of Dr. Sundar Patrick Seetharamadoo for a refill of a prescription and to look at my knee. Blood pressure...a.o.k. as is the stomach..........um the knee is swollen (didn't tell him about all the knee bends digging coins)..Cealius will fix that!

"But Seeth isn't that a "Viagara type of thing? I want my "joints" loosened not springing up all over the place causing Marie to run for cover!"

"It will help and does your health plan cover it?"

"Hope not!"

With that it was out the door and awaiting the arrival of Navy Davy in his "Thunderbolt Grease Slapper Mobile" with the peddle far from the metal as we cruised to Hantsport for some penny popping.

Weather was great there and I was zoned listening to the birds singing, the wind rustling through the grass and the pop of my knee as I bent down to dig a target.Of course what I said when I bent the wrong way was not in keeping with anything for the faint of heart.

Well it was an almost pleasant day and at the end of it I decided that tonight was not a "good night" to play ball.

ND's take!

"Eh Wacked" Lviolvililvl
My take was a kid's ring, lighter, squashed penny AWAC dinkie and 83 coins @ $9.39
"Eh Wacked" Gicgk
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

"Eh Wacked"
Page 1 of 1